Here are 12 facts that are pertinent to the FBI case that has redeveloped aroung the Anthony Weiner laptop discovery. While investigating the sexual misadventures of Anthony Weiner, over 660,000 emails were discovered. They seem to point back to the Clinton private server and the State Department. Question: Does the 660K number catch your attention? At 200 emails a day, 365 days a year, that would be 8.2 years of emails. Is that possible? This sounds more like a data dump than a correspondence file.
As Writtem By Charlie Spierling for Breitbart:
Twelve facts reveal what everyone needs to know about the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server.
Those twelve facts consist of:
- On October 3, FBI agents seized a laptop, an iPhone, and an iPad from disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner, as part of the investigation into a report that he was sexting a 15-year-old girl.
- While searching the laptop, FBI agents uncovered new emails that are likely connected to the agency’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.
- The laptop was used by Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin and reportedlyhas 650,000 emails on it.
- Earlier in the investigation, Huma Abedin swore under oath in a deposition that she had turned over the devices that may have been used to email Clinton: two laptops, a BlackBerry, files she found in her apartment.
- Huma Abedin reportedly did not know about emails that were on the computer the FBI discovered. “The possibility that this device contains any emails of hers is news to her,” a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.
- Anthony Weiner is cooperating with the FBI’s investigation, according to Fox News anchor Bret Baier.
- FBI Director James Comey was ….
Read the last six here: