Published on May 30th, 2012 | by Allen West Republic0
Rep Allen West “If Congress Fails to Act”
Next January, if Congress fails to act, a $494 Billion dollar tax increase will crush the American economy.
The Washington Post calls it Taxmageddon. The Congressional Budget Office says it will lead us into recession. It would be an increase of unprecedented proportions and I need your help to stop it.
Out of state, extreme left special interests have come into our district with the goal of defeating us at any cost to ensure these massive tax increases and other extreme left-wing policies continue. We’ve set a goal of raising 494 more contributions before the end of month to stop this $494 billion tax increase.
Taxmageddon poses a very serious threat to the future of our children and grandchildren. If we fail to act, America risks becoming a nation of dependency and decline.
I am working to stop these devastating tax increases, and I am committed to creating a flat and broad-based tax structure that encourages investment and innovation, and rewards hard work.
Steadfast and Loyal,
- Can We Avoid “Taxmageddon” in 2013? – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Five Good Reasons to Prevent Taxmageddon (heritage.org)
- Pimco Echoes Heritage on Taxmageddon: Congress Needs to Act Now (heritage.org)
- ‘Taxmageddon’ Could Cost You Big (foxnews.com)
- Speaker Boehner Plans to Stop Taxmageddon Train Wreck (rubinoworld.com)