by Allen West for allenbwest.com
Last year leading up to the election, President Obama said Al Qaeda was on the run and had been decimated. Obama and his talking head, now National Security Advisor Susan Rice, went on five different Sunday talk shows and told us the attack in Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a video. Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton offered apologies to the Muslim world and even spent US taxpayer dollars to create a television commercial airing in the Islamic world apologizing for the crude video.
But according to reports from Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, it seems several of the Benghazi attackers had ties to the supposedly decimated senior Al Qaeda leadership and — surprise, surprise — the attack was not at all spontaneous.
READ THE REST HERE:
— Allen West (@AllenWest) October 24, 2013