Marcus Tullius Cicero, a great Roman philosopher, statesman, and political theorist once asserted:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself…A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.“
As a former lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army and civilian-military advisor in Afghanistan I’ll tell you flat out—Eric Holder is a bigger threat to our Republic for the very reasons Cicero contemplated over 2,000 years ago. Al Qaeda is a very serious and persistent threat, but I trust the U.S. military to protect us from future attacks. I cannot say the same about President Obama and his Justice Department.
The power the attorney general wields—to impact daily life in America or help cover up situations the White House doesn’t want us to know about—is matched only by the president himself. And trust me—Eric Holder is abusing this power to implement Obama’s radical transformation of America.
- Sure, he’ll investigate… Allowing Holder and his cronies to investigate the IRS scandal is akin to asking one of the three stooges to rat out the other two. Even two-thirds of registered Democrats believe Holder should remove himself from the investigation—but the Attorney General won’t appoint a special prosecutor to lead the case.
- When it’s politically convenient… Holder’s DOJ seized phone records from the Associated Press and Fox News—and Fox News correspondent James Rosen’s email—in conjunction with two separate leaks investigations. But just days before this scandal made headlines, Holder testified before Congress that he wasn’t aware of any such thing.
- But don’t expect results… The U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked nearly 9 months ago, resulting in the deaths of four Americans. Three weeks ago, Holder said the DOJ would be releasing details of its investigation soon. We’re still waiting…
It doesn’t matter if Obama shows him the door or if Holder willingly offers his resignation—it’s time for Eric Holder to leave the administration. And we need to put the pressure on! That’s why I’m asking you to chip in $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can to show Holder and Obama you’re not letting this matter go.
With your support, the Guardian Fund will:
- Petition Congress and the White House to replace the Attorney General by generating phone calls and faxes from constituents throughout America;
- Harness the Internet, specifically social media, to build an army of one million Americans calling for Holder’s resignation; and
- Coordinate an advertising blitz exposing Eric Holder’s abuse of power.
We’ll stretch every dollar as far as it’ll go to get the most bang for our buck, but we really need your help. We need to raise at least $100,000 by the end of the week to get this effort started. So won’t you chip in whatever you can today?
Tanya, I can’t emphasize enough how critical your support is. I’ve been warning for a long time that there may be a day we wake up and America is no longer America. The more time Eric Holder spends as Barack Obama’s right hand man, the closer we are to this day. We must stop this dangerous duo today.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013)
P.S. It’s time for Attorney General Eric Holder to go, but it won’t happen without a fight. That’s why the Guardian Fund is stepping in to petition Congress and the White House, rally “We the People,” and expose the truth about Holder and Obama, America’s most dangerous duo. Please help us force Eric Holder to resign by chipping in $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can today. Thanks—Allen