Presidential Candidate Donald Trump has the nation up in arms over his recent comments about CRIMINAL illegals. Criminal meaning, here illegally. After reading this easy to understand top five list, does the Donald have the right to make the statements he is being criticized for?
1. It’s The Law – Improper entry across the border is illegal and makes it a CRIMINAL offense.
2. Illegal Drugs and criminal class – Should I give you the entire list, or just the most recent issue? – A man suspected in the shooting death of a woman at a busy San Francisco tourist destination has seven felony convictions and has been deported five times, most recently in 2009, a federal agency said Friday. Click Here
3. Burden to working class in jobs and taxes – The burden to local governments is using up all resources that should benefit citizens and robbing these citizens of opportunity.
4. Disease Prevention – Contagious and most are not vaccinated. Diseases documented to be coming across the border that were eradicated from here in the middle of the last century.
5. There is no reciprocal agreement with Mexico – Cross the border in their direction, you are arrested and imprisoned. (Remember this young man below?)
Josh Earnest blames Republicans, says Obama doing great work to secure our borders. Blatant lies.