by Conservatives House Fund
Guess what? Another week, another slogan from the White House. First, they started out with “Pass the Bill,” which referred to a bill that didn’t exist. Now, they’re telling Congress “we can’t wait” to take action on jobs. The fact is, we agree.
We can’t wait any longer to get America back to work — and House Conservatives aren’t.
As of today, the Conservative-led Republican Majority in the House has passed 15 jobs bill. Unfortunately, they’re languishing in the Senate — which is controlled by President Obama’s Democrats. It’s time we let them know, “We Can’t Wait.”
Here’s a quick snapshot of the Forgotten 15, the 15 jobs bills the House has passed:
- H.J. Res 37 – Disapproval of the FCC’s Net Neutrality Regulations
- H.R. 872 – The Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
- H.R. 910 – The Energy Tax Prevention Act
- H.R. 1229 – Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
- H.R. 1230 – Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
- H.R. 1231 – Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act
- H.R. 1315 – Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act
- H.R. 1938 – North American-Made Energy Security (NAMES) Act
- H.R. 2018 – The Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act
- H.R. 2021 – The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011
- H.R. 2250 – EPA Regulatory Relief Act
- H.R. 2273 – Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act
- H.R. 2401 – Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation (TRAIN) Act
- H.R. 2587 – Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act
- H.R. 2681 – Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act
Together, House Conservatives are fighting President Obama’s anti-jobs agenda and putting forward meaningful solutions to our nation’s jobs crisis.