Huma Abedin was an assistant editor at the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. It published an article saying what the mainstream media and the Clinton News Network refused to say: Bill Clinton bombed Iraq to distract from the Monica Lewinski affair. This was published in 2002 after the 1998 bombing. Get the sordid details here.
As Written By LOUISE BOYLE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM:
An article in the Muslim journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor claimed Bill Clinton bombed Saddam Hussein to deflect from his Monica Lewinsky affair.
The claim made made in an article published in the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, where Abedin was a member of the editorial board – the group of people who decide what is published in the academic journal.
It is the latest bombshell to emerge from the archives of the journal, whose editor-in-chief is Abedin’s mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, an academic in Saudi Arabia.
Abedin, who is not an academic, and has been Hillary Clinton’s closest aide since spending time as an intern at the White House, at exactly the time the Monica Lewinsky scandal was unfolding.
- Huma Abedin, Clinton’s right-hand woman, was for 12 years the assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs
- In 2002 the supposedly academic journal published claims by a Canadian law student about the 1998 bombing Bill Clinton ordered in Iraq
- Sina Ali Musati claimed he did it as a distraction from the Monica Lewinsky scandal – which was then at its height
- Clinton campaign claims Abedin was not involved in actually editing the magazine saying she was ‘just on the masthead’
- But did not explain how that squared with her being on the editorial board
- Her mother is editor-in-chief and suggested U.S. was responsible for 9/11 while another article said Jews were ‘adept’ at influencing politics
THERE IS MORE!!
Full Story Here: