Representative Jim Jordan is a Republican Congressman from Ohio. He is one of the founders of the Freedom Caucus in the House. He sits on a few Judiciary subcommittees and some oversight subcommittees. He has been highly critical of the FBI and the Department of Justice. He thinks that Americans deserve some answers about bias and corruption perceptions. Here are 18 things that he wants answers to.
As Written and Reported By Rep. Jim Jordan for Newsmax:
As the new year launches, there are 18 top questions to be answered about Russia and the FBI.
The American people deserve to know whether or not top FBI officials put their fingers on the scales of justice. The American people deserve to know whether or not the FBI worked to protect one presidential candidate while harming another. The American people deserve to know the extent of Russian interference into our free elections.
This is not about partisan politics. This is about equal treatment under the law, justice, and self-government — that is why the American people deserve answers to these questions:
1) Did the FBI pay Christopher Steele, author of the dossier?
2) Was the dossier the basis for securing FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) warrants to spy on Americans? And why won’t the FBI show Congress the FISA application?
3) When did the FBI get the complete dossier, and who gave it to them? Was it:
- Dossier author Christopher Steele?
- Fusion GPS?
- Clinton campaign/DNC?
- Sen. John McCain’s staffer?
4) Did the FBI validate and corroborate the dossier?
5) Did Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, or Bruce Orr work on the FISA application?
6) Why and how often did the Department of Justice lawyer Bruce Orr meet with dossier author Christopher Steele during the 2016 campaign?
7) Why did DOJ lawyer Bruce Orr meet with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson after the election? To get their story straight after their candidate Hillary Clinton lost, perhaps? Or to double down and plan how they……
KEEP READING THERE IS EVEN MORE HERE: